Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance Learning, help with study.

Options
  • 12-05-2018 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

H
    Im starting a distance learn course for an Airline Transport Pilot License(ATPL) which is a requirement to pass all 14 exams to commence onto the Commercial training. Its quite intense course, I work full time also but I can try and commit a lot of hours daily and weekend to achieve my goal.

I find it difficult to find a good strategy for studying, im overthinking everything and lose confidence in myself. Is their anyone out there I could go talk to or sit down and show the material im studying, find the best type of study that will work for me? The material is textbook, but very intense.

I know everyone studies different but maybe someone can find your weak spot and give you some tips to try out and see if it works. My plan was do a chapter, take brief notes, revise them, do questions on that chapter until im confident and getting most correct, but this method could be time consuming.

The school say I should be complete with exams passed in 9 months, I would like to do in this time frame or even sooner.

Any help would be appreciated thanks :)

Advertisement