Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vsr stock

Options
  • 12-05-2018 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭

Hi all. As the title says I’m looking for a vsr stock or something of good quality that’s compatible with a tm vsr. Must be in good condition. Cash waiting

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,844 ✭✭✭Ebr sniper

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭G308

I have a bar 10 stock if any use to ye

Yea that should fit it I think. Any pics and price please?

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    Yea that should fit it I think. Any pics and price please?

Send ye a pic tomorrow as it's in work. Anything to trade

G308 wrote: »
    Send ye a pic tomorrow as it's in work. Anything to trade

No worries cheers. What kind of condition is it in? Anything your after as a trade?

• Advertisement

Ebr sniper wrote: »
    No worries cheers. What kind of condition is it in? Anything your after as a trade?

Ye perfect nick it has a paint job I done myself so not caked don't worry light krylon coat. Em trade wise I like Russian gear or if ye want to offer something might take my fancy I like to trade for parts like this rather than cash save ye parting with wonga for spare bits

G308 wrote: »
    Ye perfect nick it has a paint job I done myself so not caked don't worry light krylon coat. Em trade wise I like Russian gear or if ye want to offer something might take my fancy I like to trade for parts like this rather than cash save ye parting with wonga for spare bits

Don’t really have anything Russian unfortunately accept an airsoft pro hop unit for an ak. I have some silencers and bits like that I’m not using as I cleared out most of my non used gear a while back

Bump

Bump

Bump. Still looking for a stock

• Advertisement
Advertisement