Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magnets for hanging paper

Options
  • 11-05-2018 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have an art assessment coming up and my planned method of hanging my large paper pieces has fallen through. Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin that sells magnets for hanging pieces from a wall? I can only find online stores but I don't have time to get them delivered DX

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,451 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Arts and crafts shops, hardware shops, Easons/Reads, sometimes even places like Hickeys would sell magnets, usually little discs that are normally used to make fridge magnets, or to hang paper on white boards or on the metallic parts of office cubicles; sometimes you can even get adhesive rolls of magnetic tape (a bit like thick magnetic sellotape). I'd say Euro shops or Dealz would stock them, as would Woodies or Homebase. The odd time Lidl has them in their weekly offers as well. Not sure if that's what you're looking for, so if it isn't, would you please post a picture of what you had in mind? Thanks.

Advertisement