Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary range question for IT recruiters

Options
  • 11-05-2018 7:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Are there any IT recruiters available here?
    Looking for a quick estimate regarding an expected salary range for a specific * professional?
    I will provide a profile link to those willing to spend a few minutes of their time.
    Many thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

greep wrote: »
    Are there any IT recruiters available to provide a quick estimate for what should be an expected salary range for a specific candidate (~Analyst)?
    I will provide a profile link to those willing to spend a few minutes of their time.
    Many thanks in advance

Use Glassdoor for salary ranges.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭greep

Thanks, will do

More specific question then:
    What would you say should be an expected salary increase (%) for a promotion say FROM an equivalent of a * to a *?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,504 ✭✭✭runawaybishop

Thanks, will do

What would you say should be an expected salary increase (%) for a promotion say FROM an equivalent of a Senior Analyst to a Team Manager?

Rough guess, 20-25% if it's in-house. You'd probably see more if you move externally. All depends on how your salary compares to the norm though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Thanks, will do

What would you say should be an expected salary increase (%) for a promotion say FROM an equivalent of a Senior Analyst to a Team Manager?

Really depends what the market is offering. Promotions in the same company normally mean a below-market increase and you will have to leave to get the market rate.

I normally just get back to recruiters that contact me and ask how must they would pay. Some would tell you and you get useful info others havent a clue and say it depends on experience, after a while, you get an idea how much your worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭greep

• Advertisement
Advertisement