Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilbeggan May 11th

Options
  • 11-05-2018 3:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

So heading here later today. Seeing as i cant pick a winner at all lately, any tips and fancies would be very much appreciated.
    Where is a good place to have a few pints before hand and watch the racing ? and maybe pick up a ticket

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

One in the Curragh i got a tip for the last day on its 1st run out again today. 100/1 available last night,shortening up today i see. Have had a few quid on EW again. Gala n Dandy is the horse. An excuse given for its run the last day and form of that maiden seems to be working out i'm told, haven't looked into it....80/1 with BetVictor is best price i see at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭mick malones mauser

Pike County worth a few quid each way in the 8.45 at Kilbeggan

Allegedly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭maximo31

maximo31 wrote: »
    One in the Curragh i got a tip for the last day on its 1st run out again today. 100/1 available last night,shortening up today i see. Have had a few quid on EW again. Gala n Dandy is the horse. An excuse given for its run the last day and form of that maiden seems to be working out i'm told, haven't looked into it....80/1 with BetVictor is best price i see at the minute.
    Apparently ground gone against him. No cash out option for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭bladespin

maximo31 wrote: »
    Apparently ground gone against him. No cash out option for me!

feck it, cross fingers!

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭pollocks

The drought continues, chasing Abbey playing tonight in town very apt when chasing money.🀣

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Mullins bumper horse literally cantered around there, at his leisure. Looks to have a serious engine

Advertisement