Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for people to help out with Arma 3 ''Irish based event''

Options
  • 10-05-2018 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi folks.

I am looking for a group of people to get involved and help me run my events for Arma 3. The events are usually historical but this year i wanted something different so i started work on a Irish - UK themed alternative history style event based around the 1940's.

The theme of the event is the United Kingdom invades Dublin.

New models to recreate the Irish Army of that period are been constructed the first draft is ready but this will need more work over the coming weeks.

militarysim.co/free-state

The British are already well covered in mods already.

The events are based around established units sign up and we allocate them to a team either UK or Ireland usually 3 or 4 units per team that avg about 60 a side. The event is a persistent campaign with limited resources which means unit commander must work together to decide the best approach to winning and how best to use the limited supplies.

I have ran many events like this and have established a good player-base and connections to many units.

What i am looking for is people interested in the concept to help me create what is my biggest event yet and help me run it.

I provide a prize to the winning team and i will cover all costs as i have a sponsor. If this interests you just message me or add me on steam.

Can be found on the website under steamgroup

These are serious competitions so please only if your generally interested.

Advertisement