Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted To Complete Line Up

Options
  • 09-05-2018 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

We are looking for an experienced drummer between the age of 23-32 who is interested in joining a Alt-Pop Rock band with Festival dates lined up for this summer. We are looking for someone from the Dublin area who has their own gear, Transport and is willing to put in the effort as we gig & travel all over the country..

Our influences range from Thin Lizzy, Foster the People, Toto, M83 to the Beatles, Bowie and anything with a good beat. We've already had two singles and an E.P within the time we've been gigging and are well established on the scene. We are planning to record around June/July so you will be a vital part of our line up in that regard.

If you would like to hear our music visit our Facebook Page below. It's quicker to contact us via our Facebook page but please also pm here.

https://www.facebook.com/futurefears/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Set83

Hello there,

I am very interested in join to a real project. A little bit of story:
    I have been in many bands in Spain (touring, gigs all over the country, recording ...anything). I did the master degree in classical music guitar. I played electric guitar, bass, and I can sing. I have seen your video in the radio( beautiful with those backing vocal). I like your style so much. One year ago I started to play drums ( improving with exercises and I am playing now everyday at home, it is my new goal). I have a lot of experience and I love the brainstorming in production. My influences: From The Beatles, Beach Boys, The Who, CSN and Young ( and Neil alone :D ). Tom Petty, Grunge era, Power Pop, The Posies, Teenage Fanclub, Nada Surf... The list is long, :) Contact me if you want to try, and we can have a chat! 0838711612

Cheers!!!! Beautiful voices by the way.

Advertisement