Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early Childhood Years

Options
  • 09-05-2018 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I’m a leaving cert student looking to put Early childhood years in ucc down on my cao. The ultimate goal is primary teaching but I’m putting Early childhood years down as my second option. I’ve heard there’s an option to do Irish with the course in UCC. Is this true because I can’t find information about it? I’d love to be able to keep up my level of Irish throughout the duration of the course to make the post grad in primary teaching a bit easier

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 neil123

Hey,
    Yeah a course is offered I think by the Gaelic dept, you can apply to do this course, they tell you all about the course on orientation day. I’ve heard it’s a brilliant course for PME preparation.
    All the best

Advertisement