Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Hotel Booking.com

• 08-05-2018 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2 hanKie69

Booked a hotel in booking.com, didnt end up staying there,cancelling or checking in. they have my bank details but i still havent been charged (its been 2 days) i was supposed to pay at property but didnt end up staying (personal reasons). how long before i can say i got lucky?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,069 ✭✭✭✭ Atlantic Dawn

I'd say 7-10 days there will be some penalty whether that is full amount of partial will be down to terms and conditions.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,528 CMod ✭✭✭✭ spurious

Check your cancellation terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hanKie69

Cancellation was full price of the room, Im thinking theyll reconcile back and see there was no payment, but heres hoping :)

Advertisement