Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gasification Wood Log Boiler Certificates

Options
  • 08-05-2018 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All, I am wondering if anyone has any luck installing an Attack wood log gasification boiler in a new build? I am trying to get an initial BER assessment done and the SEAI is not accepting the Attack certificates from my BER assessor because it does not have the boiler efficiency written on the certificate. The boilers are certified to the EN standards but the SEAI wont accept them. I am planning to use a DPX25 boiler model but need to get the correct certificates.

The boiler is not on the SEAI HARP database but i believe they were used in the past as part of the grant scheme. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement