Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fear TWD | Season 4 | Episode 4 | Buried [AMC] [SPOILERS]

Options
  • 07-05-2018 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 4

Episode 4 - "Buried"

Airdate - May 7th on AMC at 9/8c | May 14th on AMC UK at 9PM

Al's questioning uncovers some surprising truths about the group's past; John Dorie receives unexpected news.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 10 votes

0%
    10%
    robertpatterson 1 vote
    0%
    20%
    Collie DRecliner 2 votes
    40%
    geeceeduridianPrefab Sprouterricero 4 votes
    10%
    LionelNashe 1 vote
    10%
    shineon23 1 vote
    0%
    0%
    10%
    jrkb 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Prefab Sprouter

Very enjoyable episode. Loving the new characters......and loved the scene in the water park!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Decent enough. I'm quite relieved that the Vultures are not turning out to be too similar to the Saviors.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,138 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Now that Dharma has decided to stay, I wonder will Greg make an appearance? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Decent paced episode. Was curious to what that yoke Alicia was carrying was. Wouldn't have guessed that it was part of a Browning fifty cal. Looking forward to the group getting vengeful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭tom_k

Decent paced episode. Was curious to what that yoke Alicia was carrying was. Wouldn't have guessed that it was part of a Browning fifty cal. Looking forward to the group getting vengeful.

Good episode again. At the risk of being totally pedantic I think that was a .30 cal or 7.62x51mm Browning. Had been wondering what the story was behind the sharpened barrel jacket alright.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

tom_k wrote: »
    Good episode again. At the risk of being totally pedantic I think that was a .30 cal or 7.62x51mm Browning. Had been wondering what the story was behind the sharpened barrel jacket alright.
    Good spot. In hindsight, the ammunition belt was the canvas type. Hat tip to you.

Advertisement