Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Styer Aug front receiver

Options
  • 06-05-2018 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭

As per the title.

I need a front receiver of a Aug, once compatible with tm lower reciever.
    will also take a Aug Barrel by itself.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Would this interest you, its a complete AUG mid length barrel assembly, features a 455mm inner barrel complete with hop-up unit and front assembly which connects to the AUG upper body
    The original wobbly front grip has been removed and a short rail system fitted with a Quick Detach M4 type grip
    The rail system houses a small LED torch

I also have a Silencer front end which can be fitted to the mid length barrel assembly if desired

3304wih.jpg

2vtnnth.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

DeBurca wrote: »
    Would this interest you, its a complete AUG mid length barrel assembly, features a 455mm inner barrel complete with hop-up unit and front assembly which connects to the AUG upper body
    The original wobbly front grip has been removed and a short rail system fitted with a Quick Detach M4 type grip
    The rail system houses a small LED torch

I also have a Silencer front end which can be fitted to the mid length barrel assembly if desired

3304wih.jpg

2vtnnth.jpg

Hey Deburca.

How much are you looking for them.

andy_g wrote: »
    Hey Deburca.

How much are you looking for them.

Looking for €40 for the Mid length barrel assembly and €20 for the silencer front end

If you need them posted that would be extra

Looking for €40 for the Mid length barrel assembly and €20 for the silencer front end

If you need them posted that would be extra

Leave it with me a day or so, and i'll let ya know.
    Andy

Hey Deburca sorry for the late reply, work has me away. If you still have this ill take it off you weds week when im back

• Advertisement

Hey Deburca sorry for the late reply, work has me away. If you still have this ill take it off you weds week when im back

No problem I am away myself so drop me a PM when you are back

No problem I am away myself so drop me a PM when you are back

Will do cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

If andy didn't get the MidLength off ya lemme know please.

just waiting to get back in the country next week

A lot of Wednesdays have come and gone since the 28 of may, so are you still interested or what ?????????????????????????????

• Advertisement
Advertisement