Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's up with the Lighthouse Screen 1??

Options
  • 04-05-2018 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭

It doesn't seem to be available for any movies. Does anyone know if something is going on??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Lets they hope are not doing what The Savoy did to there Screen 1.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

sLast time I was in it there was an issue with water leaking from ceiling, so might be just repairs.

They have a Roadhouse screen outside in Smithfield square at the moment which, while obviously not on patch with Screen 1, is still and all a decent enough little screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Barack Obama

Last time I was in it there was an issue with water leaking from ceiling, so might be just repairs.

They have a Roadhouse screen outside in Smithfield square at the moment which, while obviously not on pat with Screen 1, is still and all a decent enough little screen.

I noticed today that they are even taking bookings for Solo at the end of the month and it’s still not available for booking at that stage :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭SimonTemplar

Screen 1 in The Lighthouse is probably my favourite screen in Dublin. I hope it comes back soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,943 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

4DX is being installed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Banjaxed82 wrote: »
    4DX is being installed.

I hope that's not true or they will lose this customer.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,095 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

AMKC wrote: »
    I hope that's not true or they will lose this customer.

It is not even slightly true :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭megaten

sLast time I was in it there was an issue with water leaking from ceiling, so might be just repairs.

They have a Roadhouse screen outside in Smithfield square at the moment which, while obviously not on patch with Screen 1, is still and all a decent enough little screen.

I was in the Roadhouse earlier in the week and its pretty harmless. Its going to be torture in there with the weather warming up and how uncomfortable the seats are.

Last I heard Screen 1 was closed because of leaks.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭Saruwatari

What kind of setup do they have in the Roadhouse? I'm going to one of the one-off anime screenings there on Tuesday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Seems Screen 1 is open again....... there's a Jaws screening tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Decuc500

Nice to have screen 1 back.

Advertisement