Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need rid of mobile home!

Options
  • 04-05-2018 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi, hope I'm posting in the right forum..

I have a large mobile home in my back yard which is falling apart, I'm sure it's been there since around the 70s, that I'm wanting to get rid of.

I'm just wondering which is the best way to go about this?

I have seen a lot of scrap merchants spamming up some local buy and sell pages on facebook but have been told to be weary of them as most as scammers, and the thing is, the mobile home is full of furniture etc.

It's an eyesore at this stage and I'd only give it a couple more years til it's collapsed so looking to try get something done with it asap..

Any advice much appreciated!

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

How about just burning it to the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,348 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

How about just burning it to the ground?

Or contact “Tommy the Torch”

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭neveah123

Honestly it'd save me a lot of bother burning it to the ground but I don't think that's such a good idea haha

Advertisement