Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Experiences with Boxymo Insurance

Options
  • 04-05-2018 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

I haven't been able to find a recent thread on this so just wondering what people's experiences are using car insurance with BoxyMo. I've seen posts from a few years ago criticising their customer service and I'm wondering if this is still the same.

I'm 22 with 4 years no claims and they are by far the cheapest quote I've gotten (€955 vs my current renewal of just over €1400 for fully comp).
    I've been on an Axa Drivesave policy up to now and have had no problems using the app to measure my journeys (though I found high scores didn't really seem to make any difference). I also would have a low enough annual mileage.

I'm mainly wondering about their customer service, what they are like in cases of breakdowns/accidents and if anyone has had any particular problems with the box.

Advertisement