Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cultaholic or Whatculture?

Options
  • 04-05-2018 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

Which one do you prefer since the 5 lads left and set up Cultaholic last year? I prefer cultaholic myself. The only guy left on WC I like to hear on is Simon Miller.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,878 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Whatculture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

neither

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

montyrebel wrote: »
    neither

The only right answer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hi I'm Adam from Whatculture.

Immediately turn off.

Hated the site of Whatculture's pro wrestling content. I've absolutely no interest in following the few that left.

There's some quality content creators out there in the Pro Wrestling Youtube land, our own Jayk being chief amongst them

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I watch it cos youtube always reccomends it (vicious cycle) but both got worse after the split imo and the less said about Hello I'm Adam the better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,344 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The only half likeable person on both sites is the bald guy who does the up and down on WhatCulture.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Oh he does my head in his whole show......thats a down from me

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Was subbed to WhatcultureWWE for a while, then they jumping ship occured and I haven't been bothered checking out Cultaholic..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jk23

I have to say I find Cultaholic very entertaining, the forfeits after the lads give their predictions for the results of the matches of the next PPV is always a good laugh. They cover other promotions other than WWE also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Pity about what happened Adam Blampied, it wasn’t the worst crime what he done and i dont think it should have ended his career on youtube

It was a real shame for the other lads who left WC though because they were missing Blampied who was the most interesting and funny of them all to be fair

Unsubbed to WC as soon as they left because I wasn’t watching so much for insesant lists as i was the personalities, Adam vs Adam and them playing through all the old wrestling games were great on youtube

Cultaholics content is a bit bland all in all, this day in wrestling every day is a crap and their news videos are just too slow since its hours after news has actually broken

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,976 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

King Ross' best bits of Raw and Smackdown where the only thing I watched, but I unsubscribed before the split, because they just uploaded too much. Entire new feed on youtube was taken up by it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

King Ross' best bits of Raw and Smackdown where the only thing I watched, but I unsubscribed before the split, because they just uploaded too much. Entire new feed on youtube was taken up by it.

I don't know how people can subscribe to channels like WWE or IGN etc, who upload multiple videos every day. Your news feed just gets SMASHED OUT OF IT! I'd love if there were a way that your sub box showed only the most recent video for your subbed channels.

Advertisement