Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darts presale code

Options
  • 04-05-2018 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 282 ✭✭

I had already posted this in the Coupon & Living Frugally forum but got no replies so I'm chancing posting it here. Hope I'm not breaking any rules.
    Does anyone know where I'd get a Ticketmaster presale code for the darts in Dublin in October? I've been asked by a relative if I know of any site where they can be had. I had never heard of it before.Don't know if "presale code" is the correct phrase.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭howiya

If its the darts on in citywest tickets appear to already be on sale on ticketmaster so no presale code necessary.

Typically though sponsors would give out presale codes (if available) to customers. Eg Three give out presale codes to events on in the Three Arena, SSE give out codes for Ireland internationals etc

Advertisement