Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would UK Level 6 NVQ in a related subject suffice for entry to an MSc in Real Estate

Options
  • 03-05-2018 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

I'm trying to figure out if a Level 6 UK NVQ in a relative field of study would be recognised for progression onto an MSc in Real Estate/Property in Ireland.

From what I understand the UK level 6 qualification is somewhere between a level 7 and level 8 Irish qualification.

Failing this I was wondering what the chances of getting advanced entry to a Bachelors degree in Real Estate/Property would be and what would be the likely stage at which advanced entry would be offered.

I understand that this would have to be confirmed with a particular University but I was hoping that someone who has gone down this route might be able to share their experiences.

Thanks, Q.

Advertisement