Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commute from D16-D18 to Ballymount

Options
  • 03-05-2018 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

If anybody takes this route can you help me out.

I work in Ballymount and am considering renting in and around Dundrum, Ballinteer and even as far as Sandyford.

I'm in at 7 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. Switching every week.

Any idea how long it would take to drive to work if I was living there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

7am you'll be fine, before the traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭oorrccaa

7am you'll be fine, before the traffic.

Thank you. I don't use the M50 much just got my full license.

So about a half an hour travel time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭RobbieTheRobber

oorrccaa wrote: »
    Thank you. I don't use the M50 much just got my full license.

So about a half an hour travel time?

If you have to be in work at 7am you will encounter no traffic. So you should easily be able to get from sandyford to Ballymount in 30 minutes at that time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Bike lanes along the link road North of the M50 from Sandyford, along Grange road/Taylors lane; Ballychorus road, Ballyroan road, Cyprus Grove road; Templeville road to Walkinstown Roundabout. Up Greenhills road to Lidl, into Calmount ind estate, to Ballymount Avenue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

If you have a car licence now, you can do that run at those times in about 25 minutes. The m50 at those times will be clear, well ourside of rush hour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement