Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth vs Griffith college

Options
  • 02-05-2018 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I am stuck between going to Maynooth to do media studies or Griffith college to do film & tv production. I thought I was set on Maynooth but I just went to an open day in griffith college and the course is a lot more detailed and hands on and practical it seems with better employment opportunities. I dont know if I can afford to go to a private college but the course did seems better however the student support in maynooth was immense. Has anyone gone/going to Maynooth or griffith college and done/doing either of these courses? If so what did you think of them? Useful?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭agoodusername

If you're going to struggle to afford Griffith then I wouldn't want to go to the extra stress of it all.
    If you really felt that you'd be happier there and there was a serious difference in the courses then it would be worth some thought.

Advertisement