Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegan beauty/make up products

Options
  • 02-05-2018 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Could anyone give me a name for a good site to get cruelty free/vegan stuff off. It’s my wife’s bday next week so I’d like to get her a hamper or something. I’ve spent a couple of hours online today but couldn’t find anything decent.

I heard on the radio about a new Irish site that started a few weeks ago, but can’t for the life of me remember the name of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭Flibble

What kind of stuff are you looking for?

You could get her a fancy pants Lush giftset? All vegan/cruelty free. More soaps etc, but they do have some makeup.

Other than that, if it's makeup you want, you'd be better off looking at individual brands. Kat Von D, for example, is a gorgeous high quality brand you can buy on the debenhams website.

All Marks & Spencer stuff is cruelty free, although you'd need to check individual products for the vegan approval.

Root through her makeup and see if there's a brand she uses often 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭Tilikum17

Flibble wrote: »
    What kind of stuff are you looking for?

You could get her a fancy pants Lush giftset? All vegan/cruelty free. More soaps etc, but they do have some makeup.

Other than that, if it's makeup you want, you'd be better off looking at individual brands. Kat Von D, for example, is a gorgeous high quality brand you can buy on the debenhams website.

All Marks & Spencer stuff is cruelty free, although you'd need to check individual products for the vegan approval.

Root through her makeup and see if there's a brand she uses often 😉

I’ll check out Kat Von D. Thanks a lot.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You could get her a vegan beauty box from one of the below sites, you can get subscriptions or a once off. Some are UK and some are US (so they would be a while getting here). Some need parcel motel to be able to deliver them to Ireland.

Examples:
    Petit vour
    the vegan kind
    vegan cuts
    la ritzy
    love goodly
    goodebox
    love lula
    the natural beauty box (this was £30 + shipping last I checked)
    VoBeauty (£15.50, need parcel motel)
    Benevolent Beauty.

If you need it by next week Kat Von D, E.L.F etc would be good. A lot of brands have some vegan products and some that aren't.
    There's a list here: http://irishvegan.ie/cosmetics/
    Might be a good idea to get brushes and tools etc if you don't know what they will like.

There is this place in Dublin which is nearly all vegan https://www.skinfullaffairs.ie/ Be easy to find stuff there. They also provide services that you could get a voucher for.

You could get her a vegan beauty box from one of the below sites, you can get subscriptions or a once off. Some are UK and some are US (so they would be a while getting here). Some need parcel motel to be able to deliver them to Ireland.

Examples:
    Petit vour
    the vegan kind
    vegan cuts
    la ritzy
    love goodly
    goodebox
    love lula
    the natural beauty box (this was £30 + shipping last I checked)
    VoBeauty (£15.50, need parcel motel)
    Benevolent Beauty.

If you need it by next week Kat Von D, E.L.F etc would be good. A lot of brands have some vegan products and some that aren't.
    There's a list here: http://irishvegan.ie/cosmetics/
    Might be a good idea to get brushes and tools etc if you don't know what they will like.

There is this place in Dublin which is nearly all vegan https://www.skinfullaffairs.ie/ Be easy to find stuff there. They also provide services that you could get a voucher for.

Thank you so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Luna99

I love holos skincare, it's cruelty free, natural ingredients and smell yum!
    They do gift sets afaik too, holos.ie

Nice gift idea, I'd love a load of goodies like that myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 monisiak6

Hi I lately discovered new shop with natural cosmetics suitable for vegans in Dublin. Its called Francis' Soap Shop. They have other shop in Galway too. You can create your gift set and staff will wrap it for you for free!. I hope that might help

I actually found the shop in Galway in the end. Thay have a ton of cruelty free vegan products in their shop. The girl was lovely too. She did up a hamper for me.

http://www.healthstoregalway.ie/location-and-contact.html

Advertisement