Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Equipment from Cork to Dublin

Options
  • 02-05-2018 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry, I know this isn't strictly appropriate here but there isn't a shipping section on Boards and someone here will know the answer !

I have three pieces of equipment I need collected in Bantry and brought to Dublin, preferable on Friday this week

Did the googling but really no clue who to use. If anyone had a rough guideline price that I should expect to pay, and a company they could recommend would be much appreciated. Size wise its two ovens with stands, and a large fridge. Happy to pay cash or whatever

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

No movers available? Lots of 'man with a van' should be able to handle this no?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Have you contacted Cormie here on boards for a quote? He posts on here - vantasks is his business.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Axwell wrote: »
    Have you contacted Cormie here on boards for a quote? He posts on here - vantasks is his business.

Just rang him a shout there, he wasn’t able to do it himself for me as would be not cost effective.

He was very helpful and pointed me in the right direction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

@ Bandara - PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 23,459 ✭✭✭✭ted1

https://www.fastway.ie Cheap fast and reliable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,229 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

ted1 wrote: »
    https://www.fastway.ie Cheap fast and reliable
    Not my experience with fastway, in short Cheap, reliable, fast....pick two

Advertisement