Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fridge Compressor deliberately amplified

Options
  • 01-05-2018 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Folks,
    I have a big problem with an acoustics / electrical slant and I am considering getting an acoustics engineer to try and measure / record the issue.
    I have an apartment neighbour for the past year who appears to have dedicated every day & night to making my life a misey using virtually inaudible electronic hums that appear to amplified sometimes to an unbearable level. This is going on for well over a year an I am in no doubt that it is pre-meditated and organised to maximise manipulation & harassment. There is no previous history with us. We are both owners of the apartment & he denies it with a sneaky smile. I live alone and have attempted to to get several witnesses in the apartments (including the Gardai), but he appears to have an uncanny knowledge of when I am alone & where I am in the apartment. He may have "eyes" on me, but i have had my my apartment electronically swept, which came up negative. I have noted an online precedent for some other peoples experiences and some are so accurate with my experience.
    • Hitting the floor & dragging furniture
    • Shadowing moves in the apartment
    • Mimicking & fake coughing
    • Walking heavier than usual on the floors
    • Hypersonic sound devices placed upon household devices, anything that produces sounds or vibrations that can be amplified to increase the effect

So it is the sound devices are the most concerning and damaging. They will be pointed down thru my ceiling and left on for the entire night. Even last night, I can honestly say I would not have got more than 15 mins sleep. Crazy stuff. I will reguarly get false yawns delivered loudly thru the nite from above me just to further goad. I try to use a buffer of a bedside radio or headphones, but whatever he is using is be able to penetrate any buffer noise. My question is that one of his tools is to amflify household rotational noise such as a fridge compressor etc and resdidtribute it to the bedroom at night and elevate the sound accordingly. No sooner have I gone to bed when I can hear cables (pruposefylly) flapping on his wooden floor to position some device I guess. The concern is that the acoustics recording (1 week) will pick this noise but the neighbours get out of jail card will be to refer back to the fridge compressor. On top of all this, my own fridge compressor seems to have an uncanny sequence to his, when I sit down on the couch to watch TV, the sound is placed over my head. At night time it is transferred to the bedroom. Absoulte nutter given the time he dedicates to it me. He does not work..

Hope some can help and hope I have not overstepped or intruded.

Thanks,

Advertisement