Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reindeer and Polar Bears

Options
  • 01-05-2018 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could suggest where I could purchase fake reindeer and polar bears for a christmas display at my local church.

I have been tasked this year with coming up with the display.

I have tried searching the internet but I feel I might be looking a bit too early in the year.

What I am looking for are big enough polar bears and reindeer, ones that look realistic.

If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Maybe there is a tradeshow I could go to.

All the best

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

Have you checked out the Christmas section on Central Floral Supplies?  They normally have some pretty impressive stuff, but I haven't gone through it in detail now
    https://www.centralfloralsupplies.com/department/141/Christmas/

• Registered Users Posts: 28,562 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

I remember Avoca Malahide had a lifesize polar bear as part of their display. I think it was for sale... I picked up a reindeer of similar material but it was about the size of a small dog.

You're going to need a serious budget to put it together, looking at same of the prices?

If you don't manage to pull it together this year, and you have storage space, hit Avoca on the 27th December in the post Christmas sales ...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭hbab2009

Thank you folks for the feedback. Will keep searching.

Advertisement