Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance quote

Options
  • 30-04-2018 4:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

I'm 26, drive a 03 1.2 Seat, 6 years driving (3 years on a full licence), 5 years NCB, no points, and usually add 2 named fully licensed drivers to my policies. Still can't seem to get a quote under a grand. Is it my age/age of car/such few years on a full license?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭easyvision

Been with Zurich a few years now always good quotes, try them, theyll take named driver exp into play too, cheapest for my by HUNDREDS, Im 27 Golf GTD and its 'only' €1100. the rest want 1500 upwards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭andreoilin

easyvision wrote: »
    Been with Zurich a few years now always good quotes, try them, theyll take named driver exp into play too, cheapest for my by HUNDREDS, Im 27 Golf GTD and its 'only' €1100. the rest want 1500 upwards

Thanks very much for this suggestion. Just got a quote for slightly over 900 there with them, delira :)

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭easyvision

andreoilin wrote: »
    Thanks very much for this suggestion. Just got a quote for slightly over 900 there with them, delira :)

No worries! Always been cheapest for me for years now! A lot even forget to think of them! Had 1 claim as a named driver 7 years ago and there was zero hassle and premium didn’t rise much at all next year

Advertisement