Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Army Cadetship Competition 2018

Options
  • 30-04-2018 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Anyone applying for the Army Cadetship for 2018. I submitted my application and just looking for tips and the likes.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭laoch na mona

are the applications still open?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Ducky00

are the applications still open?

No they closed on the 28th of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 jenni_495

Ducky00 wrote: »
    No they closed on the 28th of April.

Have you heard anything from them yet? I applied but haven’t received anything other than a confirmation email...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 AthyBrother1

jenni_495 wrote: »
    Have you heard anything from them yet? I applied but haven’t received anything other than a confirmation email...

I received an email for army cadetship to complete aptitude tests online.

Yes I got sent the online psychometric test yesterday. Have you?

• Advertisement

I'd shoot them an email if you didn't get anything. The email came from "Mindmill Information UK" not the DF so check for an email from them. Check your junk mail just in case!

Yes I got sent the online psychometric test yesterday. Have you?

I applied for the Air Corp Cadetship so I am hoping they are on a different timeline or something!

I'd shoot them an email if you didn't get anything. The email came from "Mindmill Information UK" not the DF so check for an email from them. Check your junk mail just in case!

Thanks a mill, I checked all my email folders for anything from mindmill but still nothing. I’ll call the recruitment office in the morning, man I am going to be so bummed if I have missed it!

Thanks a mill, I checked all my email folders for anything from mindmill but still nothing. I’ll call the recruitment office in the morning, man I am going to be so bummed if I have missed it!

Yeah maybe Air Corps are later. A lot more always go for the army so maybe they are getting the army applications out of the way first!

Hey Jenni, I just finished my online test and it said on the introduction part that that test was for Army/Naval Cadets so I presume that Air Corp are getting sent theirs next week maybe?

• Advertisement

Hey Jenni, I just finished my online test and it said on the introduction part that that test was for Army/Naval Cadets so I presume that Air Corp are getting sent theirs next week maybe?

Oh ok great thank you, that makes me feel less worried! I hope the test went well for you! ☺️

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Miina

Anyone get an interview

Advertisement