Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Therapeutic horse riding

Options
  • 30-04-2018 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi i have a question
    i have been looking to do therapeutic horse riding sessions and there is a lace i know off they do therapeutic sessions there but i have also heard that they are not qualified for the job/ purpose. as in they have no certification/cert to show they have done the course of modules so this means they are not qualified.

but since its close in my catchment area is it right to go for sessions there or would it be better to go to someone else who has qualifications in this area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I would be uncomfortable going somewhere that offers a specific service without qualification, especially when qualification exists.

Have you contacted Festina Lente, or EAGALA Ireland? They might be able to advise you further

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭paddi22

where are you based?

Advertisement