Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esb apprenticeships 2018 did anyone get a callback

Options
  • 30-04-2018 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

did anyone hear anything back from the esb with reguards the apprenticeship applications for 2018? I seen on Facebook they will be in touch by the end of April but I heard nothing back yet

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Jacill

My son got a reply, has an interview next week. Was notified 24th/25th April I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 johnnyboi93

Jacill wrote: »
    My son got a reply, has an interview next week. Was notified 24th/25th April I think.

ok thanks I must be out of luck ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Cromsey

Hi guys anyone on here who did an interview? How did you get on? When will we hear back from the ESB again?

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Cromsey wrote: »
    Hi guys anyone on here who did an interview? How did you get on? When will we hear back from the ESB again?

Anyone hear anything ?

Anybody hear anything back ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Kneecartilage

One of my mates got a call to go for his medical a week or two week ago, think if you haven’t received any word by now you didnt get it

Anybody from cork hear anything

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Bigred23

has anyone done the medical?

Advertisement