Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asiscs Kayano 24's

Options
  • 30-04-2018 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone any feedback or thoughts on these. Love my Kayano 23's and had no issues from day 1 so got a pair of 24's earlier this year and hate them. Feet are sore before I hit 10k whereas no issues in the 23's or older GT1000's.

Thinking on trying out a new brand perhaps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭darrenheaphy

I've had these runners for about 3 weeks now, I love them. Prior to that I had Asics GT-3300, then recently the Nike Zoom Structure (which I hated, poorly fitted though).

The Kayano's I really like, they're very comfy and light. Used on trails and roads and no issues at all. No sore feet during or after.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I wore the Kayano up to version 23, switched to the Mizuno Wave Paradox after that and quite happy with them. If you want to try something new the Brooks Adrenaline are pretty good too for overpronators.

Advertisement