Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No claims

Options
  • 29-04-2018 8:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all, I've bein driving for 10 years no crashes and no claims ,just finished this years insurance and as I have no car at the moment I didn't renew it,on the no claims cert I was sent out it said I only have 4 years no claim with this company I have no proof of the other 6 years
    No claim as they were with a couple different companies is there any way to get this or can it be checked by New insurer when the time comes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Jam1e wrote: »
    Hi all, I've bein driving for 10 years no crashes and no claims ,just finished this years insurance and as I have no car at the moment I didn't renew it,on the no claims cert I was sent out it said I only have 4 years no claim with this company I have no proof of the other 6 years
    No claim as they were with a couple different companies is there any way to get this or can it be checked by New insurer when the time comes

Contact your previous insurers and request the certificate.

Advertisement