Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MP2A Dep. of Foreign Affairs form for marriage abroad.

Options
  • 29-04-2018 9:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello. My fiancée and I are in the process of planning a wedding in Italy. We have some paperwork to complete for the Department of Foreign Affairs.

I got the MP2A form completed by my solicitor and just noticed that there is a section that we missed. It goes as follows:

"am one of the same person as _____________ (blank section) named on the civil certificate of birth upon which, marked with the letter "A", I signed my name before making this declaration (a long form birth certificate must be produced)".

So my question is; what goes into the blank section?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

Hello. My fiancée and I are in the process of planning a wedding in Italy. We have some paperwork to complete for the Department of Foreign Affairs.

I got the MP2A form completed by my solicitor and just noticed that there is a section that we missed. It goes as follows:

"am one of the same person as _____________ (blank section) named on the civil certificate of birth upon which, marked with the letter "A", I signed my name before making this declaration (a long form birth certificate must be produced)".

So my question is; what goes into the blank section?

Thanks.
    I'm not 100% it's the same thing but husband's name is different on birth cert than in his passport and he had to fill that in on the form and get it signed by solicitor.

Advertisement