Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling advice needed

Options
  • 28-04-2018 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Our house is been up for 3 weeks with not many viewings. A similar houses sold recently for a lot more than my asking price after 6 weeks, so I don't think my asking price is too high. I went around a few of the local estate agents before picking one and each one was confident there would be no problem selling. After the first week we painted the exterior and changed the photo. This probably should have been advised to do before been advertised. We have a bid below asking and I know a person who came to view it was advised we would be looking for higher than the asking price, which I think could have potentially scared them off. I just expected things to go faster. Am I expecting too much or should I be getting worried and be looking for more to be done to help sell the house?
    Tagged:

Advertisement