Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for notes on Brooklyn for LC Comparative study?

Options
  • 27-04-2018 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,847 ✭✭✭

Hi all. The thread title expresses my request. Yet again new stuff comes onstream for the comparative study course and yet again we teachers are left scratching our heads wondering where to turn to for help in putting a course together.

In the past I've got great resources from film-studies.net but as yet they haven't done anything on Brooklyn. I was hoping to find something which would give pointers on Literary Genre through the film's chapters. I've scoured the Internet but have found little to nothing. There are some notes in Mentor's Key Notes series which are not bad, but I was hoping to find more.

So if anybody knows of anything I'd hugely appreciate the information.

Thanks a lot.

Comments

Advertisement