Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

APS CAM870 MK.I Full Wooden Stock

Options
  • 27-04-2018 8:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭

€400, or nearest offer.

FPS averages around 280 with .20g bb's, taken on a site as well as on a home chronograph.

Selling my APS CAM870 Mk.I shotgun, plus 34 shells (36 plastic shell cases. Two of the reservoirs failed beyond my ability to repair and so were thrown out).

Purchased about 19 months ago new from AirsoftEire. It is the full standard length barrel and magazine tube, so 7+1 capacity. Handguard and stock are wooden construction. It is the Mk.I version so the CO2 is entered into the shell itself and not the bolt of the shotgun, which is the case of the Mk.II version.

It's been to about 8 skirmishes total and used well during those skirmishes, I just found it too long myself to suit my play style. The photos show the bits of wear on the wood finish. The shells have been used and soon will require another dose of oil and grease. The shell catcher, while broken along the right side, still holds onto the shotgun and catches shells. The bottom section just floats about out of the way.

I am based in Stillorgan, Dublin. I can do Collection and Meet Up.

Cash and Paypal accepted.

Note on the images: Taken with a camera that the resolution was way too mad to show so I've tried to downscale them, but some detail has been lost. I have also a gameplay video of its function that I will put in both on request and if mods allow.

IMG_0020.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0023.jpg
    IMG_0022.jpg
    IMG_0024.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brugmand

Would you be interested in trades ? Airsoft or other

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ElSniperino

brugmand wrote: »
    Would you be interested in trades ? Airsoft or other

Well I'm hoping to sell it to pay for a WE Thompson, if you happen to have one then great. But I would be interested in looking at pretty much anything gas powered if you have any for trade.

Ah right, I don't have much gbb to trade but i do have a fully upgraded mbo5 sniper, fully pdi and Laylax internals.

Ah right, I don't have much gbb to trade but i do have a fully upgraded mbo5 sniper, fully pdi and Laylax internals.

It looks good, but no thank you. I already have a sniper rifle I’m happy with.

Good luck with your own sale/trade of it.

Thanks for your time mate, I have a maruzen m1100 and WE m14 ebr mod 1 but I'd be reluctant to let them go straight away

• Advertisement

Thanks for your time mate, I have a maruzen m1100 and WE m14 ebr mod 1 but I'd be reluctant to let them go straight away

I get you, I have a WE M14 aswell. Love it.

General note: Would prefer to have this sold sooner rather than later so offers below €400 I’m willing to look at.

Bump

Bump

Bump.

Price reduction to €350.

Bump.

Open to lower offers. I’m in need of cash so I’m happy to look at lower.

• Advertisement
Advertisement