Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aviva Seats liverpool match

Options
  • 27-04-2018 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi all, never been to the Aviva so looking for some advice. Choice between block 504 row FF or 509 row H for Liverpool match.
    Son is not keen on heights so would 504 be very scary? Would the view in 509 be slightly better as not so far back?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Seats in Block 123 available on Ticketmaster now.

Much better than 504 or 509.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

• Registered Users Posts: 11,411 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

The seats in the 500s are on the top tier and most tickets up there at this height recommend you don't buy if you have vertigo.

If your son is not a fan of heights I'd look at the 100s or 300s level.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

I heard that if you have tickets to the very high sections, if you say vertigo is effecting you to a steward (you'll have to go up to the seats), they keep a few seats spare for these situations.

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭redmissb

Thanks everyone, apologies for delay coming back to this. Well ended up going for 509 row h, by the time I went to book the 504 ones were gone anyway. Row ff was almost right at the top so maybe just as well! Considered changing to block 123 but decided to leave it. He's not too bad with heights, row h not too far back so should be fine, hopefully the view from there will be ok as they're in the upper tier.
    Apologies too I didn't realise I had posted this in music section!

• Advertisement
Advertisement