Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dr Michael O'Connell Private The Coombe

Options
  • 27-04-2018 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Does anyone have any experience of attending Dr Michael O'Connell in the coombe privately? I am thinking of doing shared private with my GP. Would appreciate any advise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Yes I was with michael for my baby I just had In December.
    Lovely man so I would highly recommend him. His secretary Mary is lovely too.
    Michael didn't end up delivering my daughter as he was away for a few days and she came a week early!! His colleague beside him Dr Chris Fitzpatrick was on call and he delivered my baby safely after she needed bit of help.
    But I would certainly recommend Michael and if I decided to go again I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 kk2014

andreac wrote: »
    Yes I was with michael for my baby I just had In December.
    Lovely man so I would highly recommend him. His secretary Mary is lovely too.
    Michael didn't end up delivering my daughter as he was away for a few days and she came a week early!! His colleague beside him Dr Chris Fitzpatrick was on call and he delivered my baby safely after she needed bit of help.
    But I would certainly recommend Michael and if I decided to go again I would go back to him in a heartbeat.

Brilliant, thank you so much for that. I have phoned Mary and booked in with Michael so my first appointment will be in 2 weeks when I will be 7 weeks hopefully all going well. Mary seems lovely on the phone.

Thanks so much and I hope you and your little baba are doing well!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

No prob. Yeah Mary is lovely. She was the reason i went with Michael really as I had called a few of the consultants to enquire with them and she was just so lovely and helpful. Then I met Michael and he's lovely too.
    Yeah we are doing great thank you.

Advertisement