Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enfield - St Patricks Church?

Options
  • 27-04-2018 10:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Hello

I will be attending a wedding in a couple of weeks time and the invite states that the service is taking place in St Patricks Church, Enfield.

However when I look for directions to this church on Google maps, it doesn't appear to be listed

Can any close to Enfield advise

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GIMP

LJ3103 wrote: »
    Hello

I will be attending a wedding in a couple of weeks time and the invite states that the service is taking place in St Patricks Church, Enfield.

However when I look for directions to this church on Google maps, it doesn't appear to be listed

Can any close to Enfield advise

Thanks

No church in Enfield itself but St Patricks Church is close by in Johnstown Bridge less than 2km from Enfield town

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭LJ3103

Thank you, interestingly enough this doesn't appear on Google maps either.
    GIMP wrote: »
    No church in Enfield itself but St Patricks Church is close by in Johnstown Bridge less than 2km from Enfield town

Advertisement