Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beloved ex-Characters on TV...

Options
  • 26-04-2018 1:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

I *love* NCIS. I've loved it from the very first episode. I don't care that it's formulaic, procedural, military/criminal-based drama.

When the beautiful Cote de Pablo (Ziva) left, I was bereft. The chemistry and will-they/won't-they with Michael Weatherly (Tony) was worth it for the comedic element to the show.
    Ziva: We canvassed the area. No one is talking. There is a smurf war...
    Tony: Turf war.
    Ziva: ...between two competing gangs.

But I stuck with it, sans Cote, until the seminal episode that Michael left. Since then, I dropped in and out as and when it's on - Sean Murray (Tim McGee) has a beard! and looks like a young Joe Mantegna - but this morning, I've read that Paulie Perette (Abby, be still my beating heart) is also leaving.

As much as I love the show, Mark Harmon can't possibly carry the original cast camaraderie on his own :(

Are there any other shows you feel lost their way due to cast attrition?

Bonus, Paulie singing:

Advertisement