Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive officer campaign

Options
  • 25-04-2018 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭

Anyone any idea when the new executive officer will be starting?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Crunchymomma

redmgar wrote: »
    Anyone any idea when the new executive officer will be starting?

I think it will be advertised November or December of this year. Not 100% sure though as they called the most recent HEO early and ran a separate Dublin Co comp unexpectedly also

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bwayne

Hi all. I was successful in my interview for eo and placed quite high on panel but I’ve since realised my leaving results not good enough. I do have 2 fetac level 5 awards as well and these are equiveleht to leaving cert. will this be enough? I’ve also been a serving civil servant over 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 20,348 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Bwayne wrote: »
    Hi all. I was successful in my interview for eo and placed quite high on panel but I’ve since realised my leaving results not good enough. I do have 2 fetac level 5 awards as well and these are equiveleht to leaving cert. will this be enough? I’ve also been a serving civil servant over 2 years

This situation was mentioned on the main EO thread somewhere. You could check the link below for info

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057945239/23/#post110372040

Advertisement