Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bidet Shower Stockists

Options
  • 24-04-2018 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all,

Does anyone know any physical locations in Dublin where I can get a Bidet Shower from?

Can't seem to find one anywhere...

Thank you.

Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,958 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

DaveDave wrote:
    Does anyone know any physical locations in Dublin where I can get a

I doubt that too many places hold them in stock. They've never really been popular in Ireland.

Any suppliers can orders one in for you within a day or so. Davies in Harmonstown or the shower centre on the Malahide road have some on display

• Registered Users Posts: 10 DaveDave

Thanks Sleeper12 - I called the shower centre on the Malahide road and they have some in stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,958 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

DaveDave wrote:
    Thanks Sleeper12 - I called the shower centre on the Malahide road and they have some in stock

I find them great. Its a small place you'd drive past without bothering to look at yet they rarely let me down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

These are great things - save so much bog roll

Advertisement