Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD: MSR Espresso star

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭tphase

I had the same problem with my Trangia, espresso pot was too small to sit on the supports. I took a fan guard off the back of an old computer, cut off the tags for the mounting screws and it fits perfectly on the support legs in the stove. I think I used a 100 or 120mm guard, you might find a 60 or 80mm one suits your stove.
    A visit to a WEEE bin will probably sort you out - bring a couple of screwdrivers (flat and phillips), a small adjustable wrench or a pliers and a snips

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tomib55

That is a very good idea I might give it a try. Hopefully it can take the temperature...:) Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭tphase

mine takes the temperature fine, just got a bit discoloured. I'm using gas, a petrol stove might be a bit hotter so maybe get 2 or 3 fanguards while you're at it

Advertisement