Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a cag re-sealed?

Options
  • 24-04-2018 4:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi all

I need to get a dry cag re-sealed. I used get it done in the Outdoor Adventure Store but they apparently don't do it anymore. Could anyone recommend another place? In Dublin preferably.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭nookie

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭tphase

Hi all

I need to get a dry cag re-sealed. I used get it done in the Outdoor Adventure Store but they apparently don't do it anymore. Could anyone recommend another place? In Dublin preferably.

Thanks in advance.
    have you thought of doing it yourself?
    Wrist and ankle seal replacements are straight forward, the neck a little bit trickier.
    Plenty of information online on how to do it eg https://www.nrs.com/repair/gasket_replacement.asp
    Adrian Shanahan had a set of instructions and tips which I found very useful and got me started doing my own repairs. I can't find them at the minute but I'll post the link if I come across it.

Advertisement