Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards AMA Week 1 - Sirsok

Options
  • 24-04-2018 3:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Kicking things off, we've got the man they call Sirsok!

Sirsok, a doppelganger of Oliver Giroud & Ryland Clarke, is a former Santino Marella Award nominee for Funniest Poster, and well known in these circles for his quality contributions.

So if I may, I'll start the questions!

How did you come up with your username?

What is your current favourite TV show?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Glad this is back.

1) Raw is shīte. Why is Raw shīte?
    2) Favourite era of PW?
    3) 96 WCW or 96 WWE/F?
    4) Is Vinny Mc a genius or did things fall his way with Billionaire Ted?
    5) Any interest in other sports?
    6) Coke or Pepsi?
    7)Mars or Snickers?
    8) Chinese or Indian?
    9)Would you rather fight 20 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?
    10) You can invite five people from the world of PW dead or alive to dinner. Name them?
    11) Same question but any walk of life, again dead or alive?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    How did you come up with your username?

What is your current favourite TV show?

Awesome looking forward to doing this, get to know some folks!

1. My initials is SOK so I decided to knight myself....I'm engaged so when we get married we will be the Jok and Sok connection

2. Current favourite tv show....thats a hard one, but had to probably be its always sunny in philadelphia.....I have to wait another year!!!

Kankan14 wrote: »
    1) Raw is shīte. Why is Raw shīte?
    2) Favourite era of PW?
    3) 96 WCW or 96 WWE/F?
    4) Is Vinny Mc a genius or did things fall his way with Billionaire Ted?
    5) Any interest in other sports?
    6) Coke or Pepsi?
    7)Mars or Snickers?
    8) Chinese or Indian?
    9)Would you rather fight 20 duck sized horses or one horse sized duck?
    10) You can invite five people from the world of PW dead or alive to dinner. Name them?
    11) Same question but any walk of life, again dead or alive?

1. I dont think its ****e, its the same as it always was. I think other forms of entertainment has become so advanced with their storytelling and character development, and fans have become very aware. So ine dimensional characters, strict good guy bad guy, dont cut it anymore, for adults accustomed to Breaking Bad, GOT etc...

2. Tough call, Smackdown 6 era or TNA 06-08, incredible matches, good beleievable characters, what more could you ask for.

3. Wcw 96 hands down. My father hated wrestling so never could watch sky, my nan brought me up every friday night after school and allowed me to watch cartoon network until it became TNT time for Nitro

4. Vince McMahon is a genius no doubt, im trying to set up a production company, its hard marketing yourself and getting other's to believe in your dream.

5. Soccer is my passion, Manchester United is my team. Used to regulary play for a team.we established here in Kilkenny until a nasty head injury, third of its kind put a stop to that!

6. Pepsi is an abomination, coke for me.

7. Id go with snickers if on offer, but a mars ice cream bar over a snickers

8. Chinesse , monster munch can be to spicy for.me, so stay away from indian

9. Horse size duck, alot more practicle, can get you places, can glide, and because only one of em, no reproduction, so wouldnt have to look after any offspring.

10. Vince McMahon, Paul Heyman, Eric Bischoff, Chris Jericho, Mick Foley.

11. James Hetfield, Stephen Crowder, Alex Ferguson, Michael Collins, Jordon Peterson.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Smackdown, Raw, NXT which one do you burn to the ground, push to the moon, or leave as is

Favorite WWE Champion

Most underrated wrestler past and present (In your opinion)

Favorite heel

Favorite face

what wrestling trope that has faded away or been dropped would you bring back

Wrestling ability or Mic ability?

Smackdown, Raw, NXT which one do you burn to the ground, push to the moon, or leave as is

Favorite WWE Champion

Most underrated wrestler past and present (In your opinion)

Favorite heel

Favorite face

what wrestling trope that has faded away or been dropped would you bring back

Wrestling ability or Mic ability?

1. Burn Raw, Push Smackdown, Leave NXT

2. Current favourite champ AJ Styles, all time Kurt Angle

3. Past underated would be Mike Awesome,never got a fair shot in the big leagues imo, incredible big man.

Current id have to say Fandango, he got over in original nxt, got over as a ballroom dancer, and got over the fashion police.

4. Favourite current heel and face Ciampa and Gargano

Of all time for me Triple H (heel,) and Daniel Bryan

5. Hardcore 24/7 rule, was incredibly fun and think wwe could do alot of incentive things with it now, considering they always have a camera rolling.

6. Although I do love a good promo, nothing beats a great match. I'd prefer a styles and nakamura match over a rock and cena match

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,837 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who do you think should be pushed, depushed, future endeavoured?

Do you admit to watching wrestling? Like at work, with friends.

How would you turn Roman heel?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Who do you think should be pushed, depushed, future endeavoured?

Do you admit to watching wrestling? Like at work, with friends.

How would you turn Roman heel?

1. Depushed
    Dean Ambrose, I hate his run after shield, dont enjoy his gimmick, look and style. I know he is injured but if he comes back in his current gimmick id have no interest.

Push
    Id push Mojo Rawley , give him some new tights, a better gimmick. Seen him live, he is entertaining.

Future endeavour
    Just from the perspective of hating watch her matches Natayla. I have no interest in her as a wrestler in the slightest.

2. Oh I certainly do, I used to wrestle, so folks know that, I collect figures and freely admit to it. I made sketches based on it. 3 things people know about me I love doing comedy , I watch wrestling and I love beer.

3. I suppose the easy answer is to pair him with Heyman, but I think he may start getting cheered, if he acted anyway heelish. So I suppose the only way you could keep him being a heel is if you pair him with Stephanie. Like the Orton authority storyline. Reigns is the golden boy!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I remember you did a good Hogan impression on here before. Can you do any other good ones, PW or otherwise?

Which youtube star would you love to punch in the face.

What's your favourite curse word or insult?

Omackeral wrote: »
    I remember you did a good Hogan impression on here before. Can you do any other good ones, PW or otherwise?

Which youtube star would you love to punch in the face.

What's your favourite curse word or insult?

1. I can do a mean Joe from family guy, thats about it. I do help with the production of videos for an inpressionist though! Green screen and stuff

2. Cian Twomey, I have a bit of beef with him, I made a video that went viral slagging him off and he wasnt to impressed messaging me saying I ruined his day. I wouldnt punch him to be fair but he is the guy I have most derision for.

4. Curse word has to be f*ck , its a tineless classic and fits any scenario. Insult would be particular to the person and have to cut them to the bone, but in generally a good stern cop on to someone tends to drive a person mad. Its gives the air of authority!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Sirsok wrote: »
    2. Cian Twomey, I have a bit of beef with him, I made a video that went viral slagging him off and he wasnt to impressed messaging me saying I ruined his day. I wouldnt punch him to be fair but he is the guy I have most derision for.

Haha yes I showed my gf that one. BAE... EMILY... BAE.... EMILY. Better than anything he's ever done. One trick pony. What do you think of Tadgh Fleming and his mad family, the ones that did the bat in the kitchen skit? Catch him Derry! I think they're a bit of craic.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    Haha yes I showed my gf that one. BAE... EMILY... BAE.... EMILY. Better than anything he's ever done. One trick pony. What do you think of Tadgh Fleming and his mad family, the ones that did the bat in the kitchen skit? Catch him Derry! I think they're a bit of craic.

Ha sound man, unfortunate he didnt have the sense of humour to slag himself.

In relation to Tadgh, Fair play to him I think, what he is doing is great, wouldnt be my humour to be fair, but I can appreciate what he is doing. Long may he continute! Same with Twomey, what he did for himself was unreal! However I generally dont find facebook sketches by Irish people funny anymore......prob just me being sour ha

I was doing loads of Irish relatable ones that brought me a following, but I didnt enjoy them one s, my humour is a bit dark so I do videos that are darker that dont go to well anymore at all, so I kinda stopped uploading, focused on conmercial videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

What is your favourite ever finisher?

Also whats the youtube link?

naughtb4 wrote: »
    What is your favourite ever finisher?

1. Tough one, obviously canadian destroyer was mind boggling to see, but you become numb to it after awhile. RKO obviously magnificent for it unpredictability. Never a big submission fan. But if I was to choose one, it would be Sweet Chin Music. Kicks when done right look devastating, but Shawn Michaels superkick above all, always ment something, weather tuning up the band or out of the blue, just always felt like it meant sonething.

I will say Black Mass is being built amazingly, and looks so impactfull. Could be a new favourite in.years to.come if he keeps putting on stellar matches

2. I dont really upload to youtube however the facebook comedy page is

https://www.facebook.com/simplecraic/

And

Business page

https://www.facebook.com/dicemen/

Thanks for asking!

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What is your karaoke tune or song your break into when hammered :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    What is your karaoke tune or song your break into when hammered :p

Karaoke song is ice ice baby, cant sing when drunk but can rap like a mo fo....

I cry listening to music alot, especially when hammered ectasy of gold by ennio marrecone gets me every time, beautiful!

Recently after a few beers I've been listening to versatile - ketamine ..... love the video and tune, very inventive, nice to hear something different fron irish act that isnt singer songwriter

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Any links for the Cian Twomey smack down? I hate that guy!

Have you ever seen WWE live?

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Any links for the Cian Twomey smack down? I hate that guy!

Have you ever seen WWE live?

1. https://www.facebook.com/MeanwhileinIrelandOFFICIAL/videos/475425952632179/

Got some stick! Check out simple craic on facebook for more ha

2. Yep, only twice though, not a fan of house shows, one was raw in dublin just after Eddie died. Them missus got me.tickets to go see wwe in manchester! Met Becky lynch in airport! Classy girl! Was loads of fireworks going off in manchester for november 5th as we were going into arena, thought it was.bombs, was surreal seeing news reports a few months laters of the bombs going off in same arena a few months later.

Prefer to go to OTT every now again, amazing stuff every time i go, make an event out of it! Start to understand our capital a bit more! Was on stage a vicar street the other night , had.no idea how close it was to the tivoli

Class! Had some laugh at that.

I was at that Raw show too!

Many thanks to Sirsok for his AMA contributions this past week.

Look out for this weeks contributor, Necrominus

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

i would just like to thank sirsok for that Cian Twomey video cant stand that fella

• Advertisement
Advertisement