Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An Post Item Is On Delivery?

Options
  • 24-04-2018 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

So I've been using addresspal and I've ordered stuff online countless times over the past few years, but today is the first time I've seen this.

My tracking status for An Post is item is on delivery since 7:22am this morning but it never showed up, yet the tracking remains the same. Nobody called and no leaflet was left. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

steo2k9 wrote: »
    So I've been using addresspal and I've ordered stuff online countless times over the past few years, but today is the first time I've seen this.

My tracking status for An Post is item is on delivery since 7:22am this morning but it never showed up, yet the tracking remains the same. Nobody called and no leaflet was left. Has this ever happened to anyone before?

Yes, package arrived the next day.
    Happened fairly recently too.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭steo2k9

F1ngers wrote: »
    Yes, package arrived the next day.
    Happened fairly recently too.

Grand thanks. Maybe it's just in a post van. Just wasn't sure if it would've ended up at the wrong address.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,310 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Yes. Sonetimes they say they’ve called when they just don’t bother. Apparently they only leave a note after a third failed attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭steo2k9

I still haven't received it yet but I've received something else from an An Post courier van. I also got a text about an eye test saying we wrote to you earlier but I never got the letter yet and my brother is still waiting on something he ordered that was arriving on Friday.

I also got a letter on the 16th from my bank which was dated the 6th. They're becoming a joke lately and just up until the snowstorm I was actually wondering why everybody criticised them. They've always been great here and delivered everything swiftly until recently the past couple of months.

Advertisement