Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is my M50 toll still valid

Options
  • 23-04-2018 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi all,

Last week I went to the airport and prepaid for 2 trips but I had to take another route back so I didn't take the toll road.

It's probably a silly question but I should still have one more valid toll to use? Does the paid toll ever expire?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,757 ✭✭✭cython

Hi all,

Last week I went to the airport and prepaid for 2 trips but I had to take another route back so I didn't take the toll road.

It's probably a silly question but I should still have one more valid toll to use? Does the paid toll ever expire?

Thanks

According to their own website prepaid tolls stay valid for 6 months, or you can request a refund if you won't use it in that time.

Advertisement