Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pay by lift charges.

Options
  • 23-04-2018 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Has anyone had any issues with pay-by-lift charges for bins in 2018?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

Has anyone had any issues with pay-by-lift charges for bins in 2018?

No, I use Allied Waste and it is 13.50 a lift

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

13.50 for regular waste bin? Panda is 11:20. 3:80 for Recycle bin. Not thrilled with that. Thorntons used to do recycle for free in Maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭Agent_47

13.50 for regular waste bin? Panda is 11:20. 3:80 for Recycle bin. Not thrilled with that. Thorntons used to do recycle for free in Maynooth.

Panda don't service my area, get used to it as I have a feeling that recyclable charge will increase shortly. I was in the recycling centre and even the waste car oil is a Euro per 5 litres, it was closed as the tank is full awaiting collection, yard man said no one wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭GreenandRed

True enough. They're gaining both ways on the recycling though, what we pay and what they might get for selling or processing recyclables. It's a better job all round though. Get people used to recycling and will save you a few quid based on your old yearly subscription.

Advertisement