Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Miter saw differences

Options
  • 23-04-2018 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, I noticed Lidl had a Miter Saw last Thursday for sale at €99.99, I was going to buy it but then i noticed that Aldi will have a Miter Saw for sale this Thursday for €109.99. Can anyone tell me if there is any difference between these Miter Saws and if so which would be the best to go for. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Hi, I noticed Lidl had a Miter Saw last Thursday for sale at €99.99, I was going to buy it but then i noticed that Aldi will have a Miter Saw for sale this Thursday for €109.99. Can anyone tell me if there is any difference between these Miter Saws and if so which would be the best to go for. Thanks

Wouldn't be much difference for a tenner prob size of motor or something
    Prob get more of a response if you post links and post in the DIY or woodwork fourm

Advertisement