Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citizens Information Cork Phone Service (CIPS)

Options
  • 22-04-2018 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Has anyone applied for the Citizens Information Cork Phone Service (CIPS) jobs?

I havent seen anything on here about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 amyos24

Has anyone applied for the Citizens Information Cork Phone Service (CIPS) jobs?

I havent seen anything on here about it.

Still waiting. Have you heard anything? applied on the 10/04

I got the confirmation email but nothing since.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Calmcookie84

I applied to but I have only got a confirmation e-mail back. I thought that they would be quick to hire people considering that they want people to start fairly soon.

I applied to but I have only got a confirmation e-mail back. I thought that they would be quick to hire people considering that they want people to start fairly soon.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read somewhere that all positions will be filled by June 2019?

This would be handy for me because my contract ends around then.

amyos24 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought I read somewhere that all positions will be filled by June 2019?

This would be handy for me because my contract ends around then.

Yeah, I read that too. That’s why I thought they would start interviewing straight away. Maybe they have started and I wasn’t successful with my application.

I wouldn't lose hope yet. They should respond either way. Normally you would get an indication if you application was unsuccessful.

• Advertisement

I just received an e-mail saying that I have not been shortlisted. Oh well... good luck everyone

I just received an e-mail saying that I have not been shortlisted. Oh well... good luck everyone

I got the same one. Bit gutted! Good luck to those who got through. This postion has way better pay and seems less stressful than the Garda control room operater position.

I got the same one. Bit gutted! Good luck to those who got through. This postion has way better pay and seems less stressful than the Garda control room operater position.

Advertisement