Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting new people in City

Options
  • 21-04-2018 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have recently moved to Limerick and looking to meet new people.I like sports & outdoor activities. Any activities you would suggest?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭pigtown

You could try one of the boat clubs in the city. There's a new movement to popularise swimming in the city too; have a look at SwimableLimerick on twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I guess it depends on what sports and outdoorsy stuff your into? I'm a member of Limerick Tri Club and have made lots of great friends through it but swimming, cycling and running isn't for everyone :pac:

pigtown wrote: »
    You could try one of the boat clubs in the city. There's a new movement to popularise swimming in the city too; have a look at SwimableLimerick on twitter.

Limerick Boat Club run beginners rowing camps and they are such a friendly bunch of people. Would be a great way to get to know people. SwimableLimerick is also a great option. Feel free to PM me about it. We usually have grub/tea/pints after our swims and I have made some great friends through it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭Hooked

fire_man wrote: »
    Hi,

I have recently moved to Limerick and looking to meet new people.I like sports & outdoor activities. Any activities you would suggest?

Thanks

Howdy. Male or female? Actual 'fireman'? I know a few of the lads in the station.

Anywhooo... if you're interested in a game of indoor/Astro, drop me a PM. Always looking for numbers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

fire_man wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks

The parkrun on Sat morning in UL is great for meeting people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

FutureGuy wrote: »
    The parkrun on Sat morning in UL is great for meeting people.

The best thing about the parkrun peeps is that there all absolutely bonkers (in the best way)!One minute your adding them as friends on Starva, next your doing 10 parkruns in one day :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement