Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Streak

Options
  • 21-04-2018 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I do watch Winning Streak, and I am curious that none of the contestants ever have foreign names seeing how Ireland is multi cultural, is it for the host not to mispronounce names I don't understand its seems a bit strange that it's always Irish surnames on the show anyone know why

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Just when it seemed the Gameshows & Quizzes forum was dead... :o :eek: :D:);)

It hasn't happened often, but Winning Streak *has* had contestants from continental Europe. And not just Poles and Lithuanians - I've seen at least one contestant from Sweden.

And I'm sure Marty and Sinead *do* get their heads round names that are difficult to pronounce before the recording gets underway.

Advertisement